Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Updates Galore


I know that it has been a while but that is just a sign that I have been busy and have many things to blog about. Well I did finally close on the house and that's been the biggest obstacle that I've been dealing with lately. Closing was delayed about a week and a half so that completely threw off all of my plans....which included a vacation to Indiana to visit my family. However everything ended up coming together in the end. In three days time, I closed on the house, ripped up all of the old carpet and pad, cleaned the house, put in new carpet and pad throughout the house, moved a "pod" full of my belongings into the house, helped two roommates move in, bought a new washer and dryer all while still working my full and part time job and lastly and prepared and left for vacation.....which I despretly needed!!!! I think that I was on everyone's last nerve there towards the end. Don't let me full you though, I had tons of help...I am so blessed to have so many friends that threw their hat into the ring to help. I will be working on those thank you cards while on vacation. :)

I'm really enjoying the time with my family. I surprised my dad on his birthday Sunday. He did not know that I was coming up here for his birthday and he was really surprised, although I think that he caught on right there at the end. Oh well, still a surprise...as long as I get credit for it anyway!! :) I love my new little niece....just spent some time putting her to sleep she is such a cutie. Everyone is so wonderful and I have missed them terrribly.

Okay so that is it for today. So take care everyone and I will better at updating my blog more frequently. I know that all seven of my "followers," check-in daily for updates and must be "jonesing" for today's message. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment