Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

Free Will?

Have you ever wondered how it is that things in your life seem to work out the way that they do. Or, how things seem to come full circle. It amazing how so many times, certain situations seem to complete themselves with or with out your involvement. And in the end, lessons are learned and people...are hopefully the better for it. How is it that this can be such a reoccurring theme in so many people's lives. It begs for discussion....destiny vs. free will. (ha ha- I know funny pic!) I am interested in hearing what people think. More than ever, I have noticed that events in my life have come full circle and that I am understanding reasons for things happening in my life. But I am a believer of free will; I can't shake the feeling that God is in control of my life. How can those two concepts exist concurrently? God gives us free will. I do not want to get to philosophical here cause my heads starting to hurt, but what is the answer! Has anyone thought about this before.....I'm sure you have....speak up!

No comments:

Post a Comment