Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Foster Monster Jax

I have a new little foster pup named Jax that I found along the side of a frontage road...at the corner of Flee street and Starving Road. Poor thing was covered in flees, starving and thirsty. After three flee dips, I think were flee free. He's has a great appetite and a temperment. He's super sweet and I'm wrestling with not keeping him myself. I hope to place him in a loving and sweet home. So far he's great with everyone and other dogs. He's all white with a couple of light brown spots.

Jax's mini blog:
My name is Jax and I'm super sweet and loving. I want a forever family and someone to love. My favorite things are cuddling up on the couch, chasing feet of any type, shape and size, and rolling back and forth on my back. My foster mom has cleaned me up and started potty training me. I'm dreaming about my future forever family....come get me soon! Love, Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment