Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Whoa baby!


Sadly, I must admit that I got a confidence boost from the Refrigerator Repairman that came to fix my fridge yesterday. No, he was not the guy in the picture; if he was, I would not be available to write this blog today! There was nothing remarkable or seemingly special about him, he wasn't attractive (to me) nor was he very smooth. He was a little flirty. So either, I'm pretty desperate or my confidence is so low that the repairman made me feel like hot stuff. Alternatively, it could be that I have been "out of the game" for so long that any attention, blew my mind! This is very concerning to me and I think that I need to go out on a hot date ASAP. Gees! So now my challenge is to find a good looking, single man, that's my age and has a good head on his shoulders. Hmmm......daunting task! Anybody know anyone with that description?? Yeah, like your gonna tell me! :) At the very least, I have Ice!

1 comment:

  1. Jenny....once again you have CRACKED me up! You are flippin' hilarious! You are a beautiful girl.....the repairmancould obviously see that! But, yes I would agree you need to find yourself a HOT date!
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete