Search This Blog

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Birthday 8/22

I had the most wonderful birthday today. So many people helped make this the most wonderful birthday that I've had in a long time. I spent a couple hours at brunch this morning with some great girls! Then I went down the Congaree river in a canoe with some more great friends. Then returned home to shower and clean up and head to dinner! Ate at one of my most favorite places...Sato's....super yummy. There was one little hiccup during dinner, but luckily he left soon after we got there. Then after dinner, yummy home made cake, ice cream, and presents! Aw, what fun! Then we went to the comedy club where we saw a some comedians that were pretty entertaining....ask me about this story later...really interesting experience!

All and all it was a great day! I am so blessed and have some amazing angels in my life and feel so lucky. Now, if I can just get a house bought, 29 should be looking up! I'm almost ready for thirty....wow can you believe those words just came out of my mouth?? :) Thank you most of all to the lord, who blesses me more than I deserve, loves me unconditionally, and knows, cares and provides the longings of my heart! Praise God - he's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment