Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lovin me some Merlin

Watching the season finale of Merlin. I am so loving this show. If you haven't yet caught on you should check it out.














Today was great, enjoyed church this morning and looking forward to the new Sunday School. The study of Job.


Tomorrow is the birthday of the little girl that I love and miss so much! Cheyenne turns 8 tomorrow and of course I will not be able to share it with her, but I will be thinking about her all day...like usual. I always love you and will always be here for you even though you don't know that right now. You are my heart little one! MLY Muah!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Derrick. I would like to invite you to join my blog if you like. I want to wish your little girl a happy birthday. May God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete