Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Wow

Wow, my blog is still here and no one has disowned me yet for not blogging in quite some time. Okay coming up is my fantastic 30th birthday. Yes, I know it's hard to believe that I'm 30, I hardly believe it! On the agenda is a great zip lining course in following by a visit to a winery, lastly we'll party the night away at Bar 40. Should be a great day and I'm looking forward to spending time with some great friends. I am sad that many of my good friends couldn't come due to them all be preggers! That's right, four of them all Pregnant! Oh well, perhaps we'll go another time. Also upcoming is the 9th birthday of a special little girl by the name of Cheyenne. I am looking forward to an exciting weekend! Hope all is well and hopefully this is the start of some more great blogging by your truly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment